Saturday, January 14, 2017: Texas, Texas and more Texas

After my stop in Dallas, I stayed the night just outside of Ft. Worth.  Then took Route 377 and 67 southwest across the central part of the state.  Last night I stayed in another great Army Corps of Engineers Campground on a lake and tonight I am in a commercial park in Ft. Stockton where they have a laundramat.

I am traveling across the widest part of Texas and it goes forever.  I got off the Interstates for the last two days, but there is still nothing to see except a town every couple of hours or so.  Looking forward to escaping Texas in the next day or so.  I may make a stop at Fort Davis for a day or two, depending on weather.  It has been rainy for the past two days and I am looking forward to those nice Arizona dry warm temperatures in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment